Your privacy is very important to us. If you have any questions about this Policy, contact us at https://www.fiberocity.com/contact.
- This policy applies to all of the services offered by Fiberocity, LLC (“Fiberocity”, “We”, “Us”, “Ours”)
- This policy covers how We treat personal information that We collect and receive. Personal information is any information about you that is personally identifiable (like your name, address, email address, or phone number), and that is not commonly, publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to practices of companies that are not owned or controlled by Us, or to people who are not employed or managed by Us.
- Information: Collection & Usage
- We collect personal information when you register with Fiberocity.
- When you register, we may ask for information such as your email address, day and month of birth, and personal interests. When you register with Fiberocity and sign in to our service, you are not anonymous to us.
- We may collect information about your transactions with us
- Fiberocity may use the personal information for the purposes described in section 3 below, as well as:
- Customizing the advertising and content you see;
- Auditing, research, and analysis to maintain, protect, and improve our services; and
- Contacting you
- We automatically receive and record information on our server logs, including your IP address, the web request, and one or more cookies which may uniquely identify your browser. These server logs may also include your browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request.
- Cookies: A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that uniquely identifies your browser.
- When you visit Fiberocity, we may set and access cookies on your computer;
- If your browser is set to refuse all cookies, some features of our site may not function properly;
- When you send email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our services.
- Disclosure and Use of Personal Information
Fiberocity processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this policy or any other applicable service-specific privacy notice. We retain the right to review our data collection, storage, and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store, and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but it is incumbent upon our users so update and/or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
- Disclosing Personal Information:
- We will not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies without your permission first.
- Notwithstanding the above, if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary, we may share your personal information under the following circumstances:
- To satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request (which may include, but is not limited to, responding to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or establishing or exercising our legal rights or defending against legal claims);
- To enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof;
- To detect, prevent, investigate, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or
- To protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Fiberocity, its users, or the public, as required or permitted by law, and to protect against potential threats to the physical safety of another person.
- We may share certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information with third parties (such as number of users who click on a particular advertisement), but that information shall not identify you individually.
- Using Personal Information:
- Fiberocity may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet such targeting criteria (such as people visiting a particular page or coming from a particular geographic area).
- We do not provide any personal information to an advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad, however, by interacting with or viewing the ad, you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Disclosing Personal Information:
- Information Security, Confidentiality
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to and/or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of date. These include (but may not be limited to): a) Internal reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures; and b) Physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- We limit or restrict access to personal information about you to our employees (including our contractors or agents) who we believe reasonably need to know that information to provide or develop services or to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Editing and Deleting Your Account Information
- You can edit your account information at any time.
- You can delete your account at any time by editing your profile and using the “delete your account” link.
- Changes to Policy
- We reserve the right to update and/or change this policy from time to time.
- For any minor changes, will not reduce your rights without your explicit consent.
- For any major or significant changes which do not reduce your rights and therefore do not require explicit consent, we will place a prominent notice on our site.
- For any major or significant changes which require your consent, such as the way we treat your personal information, we will send a notice to the primary email address listed on your account.
- Questions and/or Suggestions
If you have any question or concerns about this policy, please feel free to contact us at any time through this website.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.